About Bex Design & Print
We are a successful industrial screen and digital printing company, based in Calne, Wiltshire.
Here at Bex, we continuously invest in the most up-to-date printing and finishing technology to design and manufacture a wide range of industrial and technical products, such as membrane switches, keypads, graphic overlays, anodised plates and reel labels.
Our products are used throughout the UK and worldwide, across the following sectors: electronics, fire safety, military, rail, automotive, traffic, marine, medical & NHS.
The organisations that we work with demand the very highest of standards, which we are proud to fulfil. Our carefully selected supply partners are world leaders in various materials, which are tailored to specific environments.
We are committed to growing our business through investment in our people, and are looking to recruit the right candidate to join our growing team of professionals.
To deliver our strategic sales plan in 2024, Bex Design & Print is recruiting an Area Sales Executive to be based in the Midlands/Northern U.K.
The sales territory includes Birmingham, Liverpool, Tyneside, Cambridge, and Scotland.
While this role will be highly results driven, establishing excellent long-term relationships with both existing and new customers will be the key to success. After significant investment into the plant in recent years, Bex is committed to achieving growth in this well-established Wiltshire business.
There will be plenty of support from a very experienced team – including sales, commercial, production and R&D departments to help you to achieve your objectives.
We can offer a competitive salary, an attractive commission structure and company car, plus a company mobile phone and laptop.
The role involves organising your own diary and arranging appointments with prospective and existing customers to achieve the territory objectives. KPIs will be agreed when you join us, including a set number of telephone calls and client visits required per week.
The role carries an annual sales target of £200,000 to deliver to the business. A sales commission scheme is also in operation for the successful applicant, and further details will be discussed in more detail at the second stage interview, should you be successful.
This role will involve regular travel to the company office and factory in Wiltshire, as well as attending exhibitions and customers premises which may involve overnight stays.
Competencies and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience and 2 years selling into original equipment manufacturers.
- Knowledge of Sales Navigator
- Commercial exposure to printing techniques
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An individual with a can do attitude who asks for help, and is bright, articulate and driven to succeed
- Be able to strike up conversations at all levels of a wide range of organisations
- Will need to attend exhibitions across the UK, meetings across the North of the UK and attend meetings at our company HQ in Calne when required. There will be regular overnight stays involved, approximately 1-2 per week
Our office address: Porte Marsh Industrial Estate, Stanier Rd, Calne SN11 9PX
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com